Senior Imagery Analyst
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is seeking a Senior Level Imagery Analyst to support our National Security customer in Springfield, VA.
The candidate should have a strong imagery intelligence background and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as appropriate.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position requires the successful candidate to primarily exploit and analyze NTM imagery and conduct supporting intelligence research. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be experienced with imagery and intelligence report writing, know the intelligence cycle and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product.
- High School Diploma. (A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience. A master’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to two additional years of this experience.)
- Successfully completed a military or government Intelligence training course
- 10-20 years Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to effect decisions.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to our Government customer analysts to build effective customer relationships.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.