Enterprise Network Engineering Lead
The 75th Ranger program is seeking an Enterprise Network Engineer to lead a team that provides end-to-end support for current and future operational networks, including all voice, data, and video services extended either via space or terrestrial circuits. Team duties include:
• Plan, design, develop, test, integrate, and monitor and analyze all WAN, LAN, MAN, and CAN technologies across all environments, including JWICS, Focal Point, SIPRnet, NIPRnet, and commercial Internet.
• Perform preventive maintenance procedures to ensure availability of the network and all related services, including data, voice, and VTC.
• Establish monitoring and reporting capabilities to proactively manage the network.
• Provide network engineering activities to develop network solutions to meet new and emerging requirements.
• Develop recommendations based on historical data and present statistical data to improve the efficiency and availability of the network infrastructure.
• Provide support to continually improve the existing network. Provide Tier 4 support for the network infrastructure as required.
• Provide network security design, development, test, and integration.
• Monitor and analyze firewalls, proxy services, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) systems, COMSEC, VPN, and other IA-directed requirements.
• Support current and future voice, video, and VTC systems and services.
• Support traditional DSN voice services as well as various Internet Protocol (IP) services transported over the network.
Duties may include deployed communications support, including installing TACLAN both CONUS and OCONUS, and accompanying deployed communications systems as directed.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of related experience. (Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree). Must have one of the following certifications:
Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
Systems Security Essentials Certification (SSCP)
Cisco CCNA Security
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.