Sr. Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Specialist
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group within Leidos has an opening for a Sr Technical Surveillance Countermeasures specialist to assist in the management and implementation of DIA's TSCM program. Providing support to the Agency's TEMPEST accreditation program as it relates to new construction or the modification of existing sensitive compartmented information facilities (SCIFs). The duties include foreign gift inspections, support to the foreign visitor program, executive support, support to DIA’s supply chain risk management, and support to exercises.
• Conducting TSCM activities to protect, detect and respond to the technical exploitation of DIA facilities by adversaries and insider threats.
• Providing comprehensive, risk-based technical security advice, guidance, and general CI/Security support to program offices and contractor facility security offices under the supervision of the Government.
• Drafting written correspondence to include facility file reports, cable messages, approvals, status/technical briefs and inspection reports.
• Assisting in the development of technical security plans, directives and instructions.
• Assisting Certified TEMPEST Technical Authorities prepare TEMPEST countermeasures reviews and validate the results on a case-by-case basis by instrumented testing at field locations.
• Conducting multi-discipline (TSCM and TEMPEST) security surveys of new and renovated DIA SCI facilities in support of approved Construction Security Plans per Director of National Intelligence SCIF policies.
• Planning and conducting TSCM surveys.
• Planning and conducing foreign gift inspections.
• Planning and conducting TSCM support to foreign visits.
• Planning and conducting TSCM executive support.
• Planning and conducting TSCM support to SCRM
Bachelors degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
• TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a Polygraph
• Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school.
• Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience planning, conducting, and overseeing TSCM and seven (7) years of experience in all of the following areas: Automated information systems, Lock and Key Control Systems, Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, Video Surveillance Systems, TEMPEST, and SCIF construction standards.
• A copy of the certificates for the CI credentialing and TSCM courses are required.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.