Sr. Counter Intelligence Cyber Analyst
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group within Leidos has an opening for a SR Cyber Counterintelligence specialist to assist DIA in recognizing the threats posed by FIE and insider threat, and to understand and apply CI activity to neutralize, degrade, or exploit the threat.
• Conducting technical interviews and interpreting cyber data concerning suspicious CI and information assurance (IA) incidents to ascertain a CI interest and document reportable information.
• Capability of extracting information from digital media to support a CI activity.
• Gathering and analyzing all data that supports the CI activity for which the media is being analyzed, in accordance with the latest forensics guidance from the digital forensics community and internal SOPs.
• Retrieving workstation and network level information with the requisite approvals.
• Identifying potential high and critical FIE threats to the DIA supply chain.
• Planning and developing measures to mitigate the threat and assist the CIO in integrating those measures into acquisitions.
• Planning and conducting CI Support to Computer Network Defense according to DoDI 5240.23 to include Cyber assessments of DIA networks.
Bachelors Degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
• TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a Polygraph
• Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school.
• Must be a graduate of Windows Forensics Exam (WFE), Introduction to Networks and Computer Hardware (INCH), the Computer Incident Response Course (CIRC), Intrusion Investigations in a Windows Environment, and CI Collections in a Cyber Environment (CICCE).
• Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience conducting or supporting CI operations, CI investigations and/or CI collections in the cyber environment.
• Must have conducted digital forensic analysis on Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs), intrusion investigations, and CI collections on-line.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.