Cyber Intelligence Analyst - Incident Response
Responsibilities include the acquisition, vetting, and validation of cyber threat intelligence from various internal and external sources. This individual focuses on the fidelity and contextual analysis of indicators of compromise and attacker TTPs (tactics, techniques and procedures) in support of security operations.
- Responsible for creating and executing incident response plans, processes, and procedures and performing root cause evaluations.
- Needs to be able to define events vs. alerts vs. incidents for the organization, and create incident classification, severity, and priority tables in line with all threats, risks and vulnerabilities.
- Must be able to identify and document incident trends and compromise patterns.
- He or she should be able to mentor and coordinate tasking for team members.
- Five or more years of technical experience in the information security field
- Three or more years of incident response, analysis and escalation experience
- Advanced experience with security technologies including Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis, SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers, and Malware analysis and forensics tools
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, and remote access security techniques and products
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.