Imagery Analyst, Journeyman
Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Level Imagery Analyst to support our government customer in Springfield, VA. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing analysis, research and information management. The candidate should have a strong imagery intelligence background and will independently conduct research and may initiate ad hoc projects. The analyst will collect daily intelligence reports utilizing multiple computer databases and special source libraries. The candidate will create and maintain databases to store intelligence data and information in appropriate softcopy files on information systems for management access.
The successful candidate will:
• Exploit and analyze a variety of imagery types including NTM.
Provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community.
• Be familiar with a range of intelligence disciplines beyond IMINT; primarily HUMINT and SIGINT enabling the integration of data as applicable in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues, identify intelligences gaps, and prepare intelligence requirements as needed.
• Provide situational awareness to analysts and customers through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma
• Successfully completed a military or government Intelligence training course
• 3-10 years Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
• Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
• Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
• Experience with 2nd and 3rd phase imagery analysis
• Demonstrated good oral and strong written communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing)
• Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process to include NGA’s relationships with other IC Agencies.
• Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
• Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
• Ability to brief senior staff officers to effect decisions.
• Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships.
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
• Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience in geospatial analysis – utilizing GIS tools to assess, integrate, manipulate, exploit, extract, and analyze digital imagery, geospatial databases, and various sources. GIS tools include but are not limited to ArcGIS, ERDAS, SOCET SET, and SOCET GXP.
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.