Financial Exploitation Analyst
Leidos, Inc. is seeking Financial Exploitation Analysts to support analytic requirements in a dynamic setting in Northern VA. These positions require candidates possess a current and active security clearance with appropriate polygraph to be considered. Successful candidates will work in team environment and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be required to have prior experience with analyzing financial data, familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives and interaction with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization.
Primary job duties include:
- Conduct intelligence research and all-source analysis of data in order to provide finished intelligence products, briefings, assessments on threat financiers, facilitators and financial operations and networks associated w/ terrorism, insurgency, proliferation, and nation state adversaries.
- Map and perform analysis of financial data from formal banking system, financial reports, and informal systems for moving money.
- Extract and fuse transactional data from all sources to provide value-added analysis and products to support operati9ons and policymakers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in business, economics, finance or accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience interpreting and analyzing financial data or demonstrates a strong understanding of global finance through experience or knowledge in the following areas: threat finance, international economics, global money transfer mechanisms, financial data and financial institutions.
- TS/SCI with Poly
- One year counterterrorism target exploitation experience with knowledge of customer specific tools and databases.
- One year experience with exploiting large scale financial databases or data sets to conduct economic or financial analysis.
- One year experience providing training or giving presentations on financial or information exploitation topics.
- Experience with mobile money, digital currencies, and emerging technology/services in financial industry.
- Skills using software and technologies to view and manipulate financial data (MS Excel including pivot tables, MS Access, SQL).
- Experience supporting US military forces, particularly counter threat finance, counter terrorism, Counter narcotics, Counter proliferation.
- Experience/knowledge of Treasury organization and structures such as OFAC and FINSEN and the ability to translate Treasury requirements into collection opportunities and designation activities.
- Possess an ACAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) certification or comparable private sector certification.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.