Leidos is seeking Intelligence Analysts to provide direct support to our National Security Customer in Springfield, VA. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The analyst will collect and analyze intelligence reports utilizing multiple computer databases and related source libraries. The analyst will provide analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support (potentially in time sensitive environments) to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The successful analyst will be familiar with a range of intelligence disciplines enabling them to integrate data from imagery and geospatial analysts and related colleagues in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues. As a member of the team, the successful candidate will also provide situational awareness to analysts and customers on developing events by monitoring systems and sources and the assembly of intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets. The candidate will create and maintain databases to store intelligence data and information in appropriate files on information systems for management access.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma
• 3-10 years of analysis experience in the Intelligence Community. A relevant BA/BS degree may count toward some of the years’ experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to provide graphics support.
• Proficient conducting administrative tasks, data searches, data input and retrieval.
• Proficient with Intelligence target folder development.
• Proficient with hardcopy film.
• Familiar with COCOMs and the overall Intelligence Community.
• Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding time sensitive work environment.
• Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships.
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
• ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with JWICS/SIPR systems
• Experience with collaboration tools
• Experience contributing to the creation and/or passing of standard and non-standard intelligence products
• Experience answering RFIs
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.