Leidos currently has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Administrator located in our Ft. Meade, MD. Office.
The successful candidate will be handling account management, Hardware and Software technical support, troubleshooting, and ensuring the overall health of the network supported in a Windows based environment.
The successful candidate will also have the following primary responsibilities:
- Day-to-day network and Windows client operations and support.
- Data and application backups, Information Systems disaster recovery efforts, and Information Systems vulnerability scanning and mitigation.
- Technical documentation (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Provide hardware and software installation, configuration, and testing.
- Research and update client management team on technologies and strategies to achieve the highest level of network efficiency.
- Aid engineering staff with Hardware, software, and project specific system support.
- Provide input, response, and completion when applicable to Information Systems data-call audits.
- Provide updates and input on any agency overall to Information Systems efforts.
- Work closely with client Property Accountability Officer for logistics management and input as well as the DoD Information System Security Officer.
Candidate must have the following skill set:
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) and 8+ years related experience.
Experience in a Windows environment, i.e., Windows 2000|2003|XP|2008|2008 Virtual Server and/or Windows XP Client/Windows 2007 Client, Windows Software Update Service.
Network Management and components administration (routers, switches, hubs, etc).
DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts experience and management.
Must currently possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
Following is desired but not required:
- SIGINT experience.
- Linux Server experience.
- SharePoint Server 2010 Administration.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003.
- Active Directory.
- Domain Name Server Administration.
- Software Center Configuration Manager.
- Symantec Backup Exec 2010.
- License Server Administration and Management experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.