All Source Intelligence Analyst - Finished Intelligence
All-Source Analyst - Finished Intelligence
Leidos is seeking an All-Source Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The All-Source Analyst position will entail the structured analysis of events within a specific assigned Area of Responsibility (AOR). Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills:
· Experience analyzing events of national intelligence interest
· Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
· Experience developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends
· Experience with developing reports and data visualization
· Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
· Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environmentAdvanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.