Reachback Counter Intelligence Analyst
Serves as a senior advisor to an intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the CJ2 and CJ2X analytical requirements producing post‐graduate level intelligence products at the operational and strategic levels for senior leaders, to include counter‐terrorism, South West Asia regional issues, HUMINT and political/military analysis. Analysis shall include all aspects of cultural, religious, political, geo‐political, military/social/behavioral science and perspectives on governance and development. Efforts shall result in documentation, recommendations, briefings, reports and other products to assist in the resolution of difficult and complex problems.
Responsible for coordinating the activities of co‐located contractor reachback intelligence analysts and maintaining effective communications with forward deployed senior intelligence staff and ensure all production requirements meet customer needs. This position is responsible for researching, developing and presenting intelligence products at the strategic and operational level for senior leaders, to include counter‐terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, counterintelligence, Afghanistan and South West Asia regional issues, political/military analysis and support to targeting.
• Education- Bachelor's Degree OR Associates degree and four years additional analytical experience OR advanced analytical training and 8 years analytical experience
• Experience - Eight years analytical experience in DoD or equivalent Government agencies with three years at the tactical and/or operational level
• Clearance -TS/SCI with CJ scope Polygraph or willing to undergo Cl scope polygraph
• Special skills or qualifications -
- Expert knowledge in the following areas: Afghanistan/SWA regional analysis, network analysis, HUMINT analysis
Requires submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, AI Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG (250 word minimum) with resume
- Proficient in utilizing advanced computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
Proficient at briefing senior leadership at the 06 level
Experience effectively mentoring junior and lid-level analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
• Education- Master's Degree
• CI/HUMINT analytical experience preferred
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.