Leidos seeks a Program Manager (PM) to manage the day to day operations of our support to the Joint Intelligence Operations Center – Technical and Administrative Analysis Support (JIOC-TAAS) Program. The Leidos PM is the single point of interface with the USCENTCOM customer and solely responsible for successful execution of Leidos' team support on this task. The PM manages cost, schedule, quality and staffing baselines to meet or exceed all task requirements, while keeping both Leidos leadership and contract monitors informed.
The Leidos team conducts current and long-term assessments in support of US Central Command Components for theater engagement activities as well as contingency and deliberate planning. The required support includes performing JIOC Consolidated Intelligence Analysis and Support activities, providing all-source intelligence analysis, production, foreign disclosure, application and dissemination; all-source intelligence collection management and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) synchronization and planning; intelligence support to targeting; support to counterintelligence and human intelligence (Cl/HUMINT); and support to information technology (IT), logistics, training, counterterrorism & illicit activities, and future concepts. These core activities and functions support USCENTCOM components, deployed forces and other Department of Defense (DOD) agencies and Combatant Commands (COCOMs) around the world.
The JIOC-TAAS Leidos Program Manager is responsible for developing and controlling project budgets, managing program risks, developing ROMs and proposal responses, overseeing Leidos and subcontractor employees, developing program deliverables, and briefing government and Leidos management on project status. He/She acts as the primary interface to the CO, COR and government functional leads; manages personnel performance, workloads and scheduling of personnel; adjusts staffing plans based on workload changes; re-allocates and re-prioritizes employees to optimize skills and provide surge support; and posts requisitions, interviews and hires personnel as needed. PM will remain on-call 24/7 to respond to any issue relating to the program.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Current TS/SCI clearance and Polygraph are required for employment consideration. Candidates without an active TS/SCI and Polygraph within the past 5 years will not be considered
- Candidate must have a valid US Passport that will not expire within 6 months of hire.
- Certification as: 1) Project Management Professional or 2) Government Program Management Certification Level II (Preferred Level III)
- Master’s Degree in any field. May substitute an additional 8 years of relevant experience for education requirement.
- Minimum of eight years of supervising the production of all-source intelligence analysis, three years of experience managing programs of similar (or greater) size and complexity, and at least two years of deployed experience in the CENTCOM AOR.
- This position requires a minimum of 10 years of experience working in a Government environment as either a Government/military or Contractor employee
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, ISR Synchronization, Targeting Process, Intelligence Product and Briefing Standards, and broad support requirements (both admin and IT) to current intelligence operations
- Proficient with basic office computer applications
- Capable of managing a large (200+), geographically-separated team of analysts and admin personnel in support of military operations
- OCONUS travel may be required
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.