Project Lead - Service Catalog Manager
The Service Catalog Manager should possess Remedy development, integration, maintenance and operations skills.
The selected candidate will bring ITSM System Development and Systems Administration skills, including experience developing, integrating, administering, and maintaining a Remedy ITSM solution on-premise and in cloud-based environments. Provide design, automation, enhancements, upgrades, implementation, and maintenance support to an ITIL-based contractor-provided and supported Remedy® Service Management System and IT Service Catalog System to include a CMDB. The Contractor shall support efforts in collaboration with other agency stakeholders to identify and work with the Agency to develop an application catalog that can be supported under their existing Remedy platform. Familiarization with NRC processes and procedures and the use of workflows to customize. Experienced in Service Level Agreement (SLA) as applied to the toolset in order to understand and identify dependencies (example: infrastructure). Responsibilities to include:
• Serve as administrator and developer for the NRC ITSM tool (Remedy® Service Management System and IT Service Catalog System to include CMDB.
• Consult with the Chief Engineer, business process owners and constituents to develop, analyze, and implement requirements
• Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget
• Design and implement form scripts, business rules, workflows, and otherwise configure or modify applications to meet NRC area business requirements
• Track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests and defect corrections, while leveraging formal Change Management processes
• Collaborate with internal colleagues to design and implement data feeds\interfaces with other systems, including databases, monitoring tools, LDAP, etc.
• Coordinate and perform application upgrades in partnership with vendors and internal colleagues
• Provide application testing for applications
• Create and maintain system design documentation
• Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets
• Develop and maintain procedural documents relating to the management of the platform
• Provide advanced application support to internal team members
• Provide training and knowledge transfer to other employees as necessary
• Assist in IT process implementation and support as necessary
• Providing “on call” support on a periodic basis as required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years or more of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered an expert, authority in discipline.
• Two or more years administering and developing the Remedy platform
• Knowledge of Remedy database hierarchies and design
• Experience with detailed components of either Remedy (AR Servers, for example)
• Experience creating forms and screen updates in either Remedy
• Background in providing solutions for computer-related and end-user IT-issues, resolution, training and support as required.
• This position is not eligible for telework. The position will be based at the NRC HQ in Rockville, MD.
• This position requires successful completion of a NRC Public Trust security investigation resulting in clearance.
• Experience with ITSM toolsets (Remedy/Service Catalog/CMDB) and transition projects
• Experience implementing ServiceNow and migrating from Remedy to ServiceNow
• Experience with IT Service Delivery to a Federal Government Agency
• Remedy Certification
• Strong Written/Verbal Communication Skills and organizational skills
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.