IT O&M Manager
Leidos is seeking an IT infrastructure Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Manager with extensive experience in IT service desk, operations control, operations management, and technical management for a large IT campus infrastructure supporting multiple component agencies.
· Oversight of all O&M technical services ensuring personnel, processes, and procedures are available and technically capable of delivering O&M services to meet performance standards.
· Facilitate the management of suppliers, vendors, manufacturers, events.
· Utilizes information and data to identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiencies.
· Monitor workload and identify and obtain specialized resources as required to resolve incidents, requests, and work orders.
· Coordinates educational briefings about the IT infrastructure as requested.
· Support program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks.
· Maintain currency on relevant tools and technologies and provide inputs for white papers and proposals.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Active SECRET security clearance.
· Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience.
· 5 years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
· Active PMI PMP certification or equivalent certification.
· Active Certified ITIL Version 3 Intermediate Level.
· Experience managing and supervising an IT service desk and incident response system with a multi-disciplinary staff (40 persons or more) to ensure IT systems and services delivery and performance are in accordance with SLAs.
· Experience maintaining, monitoring, reporting, diagnosing, and repairing IT systems and services in accordance with Government and industry standards, policies, guidelines, and best practices.
· Experience in configuration management, updating, and patching of IT systems and services in a Configuration Control Board (CCB) managed environment.
· Experience in coordinating and executing the provisioning, configuring, and setup of IT systems and services for multiple tenant populations.
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and Industry.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Active TOP SECRET (TS) security clearance.
· Active Certified ITIL Version 3 Expert Level.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.