Embedded Cyber Engineer
Leidos’ Advanced Solutions Group is currently adding an Embedded Cyber Engineer to our organization. The position is located in Arlington, VA.
The Embedded Cyber Engineer will serve as a subject matter expert supporting an integrated team across a broad range of embedded development projects. The work spans the entire engineering and software lifecycle, from initial characterization and research to support for matured and delivered projects. Selected applicants will apply their low-level programming and deep analytical skills on new and challenging technologies.
External Referral Eligible
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• 4 – 8 years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering
• 4 - 6 years of experience programming in Assembly, C, and/or C++ for UNIX and/or Linux operating systems
• 2 - 4 years of experience programming in Assembly, C, and/or C++ for Windows operating systems
• Experience with UNIX kernel internals and low-level Windows internals
• Experience programming device drivers in Windows and/or UNIX operating systems
• Understanding of network protocols and experience developing packet-level programs
• TS Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
• Experience supporting embedded development projects
• Experience developing in other high level languages, such as Java or Python
• Experience with MATLAB
• Experience with real-time processing
• Experience with Business Development and proposal writing
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.