The Integrated Systems Group of Leidos has a career opening for an Apprentice Analyst, located in Ft. Meade, MD.
The Apprentice Analyst will provide support for various analytical requirements. These requirements include multi-source analysis, network and vulnerability analysis, intelligence analysis, threat analysis and reporting, information assurance analysis, network and media forensics analysis, malicious code analysis and Computer Network Operations (CNO) synchronization planning and support.
· Analyze intelligence and technical data, analyze exploitation opportunities, document information and processes, gather intelligence information and interpret analytical results.
· Perform Internet Research.
· Discover and document information on high-interest targets.
· Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
· Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
· Associate’s degree (related field) and 2+ years of related experience.
· A technical Bachelor’s degree may be used in lieu of two years’ experience.
· An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
· Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.