· Strong experience with administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 & O365 Exchange Online mailboxes, Distribution Groups and Shared Mailboxes.
· Strong experience with administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008 or 2012 Servers.
· Experience deploying and managing Microsoft ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) as it relates to authentication with Microsoft Cloud services.
· Good understanding of Microsoft Azure
· Experience in PowerShell scripting for Exchange online, Active Directory and Skype for Business
· Strong experience deploying and managing ESX Host VMware infrastructure
· Advanced Windows 2008/2012 server administration, server builds, troubleshooting & support
· Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, TCP/IP, and internet fundamentals, and scripting (PowerShell).
· Advanced Windows 2008/2012 NTFS and share permission, inheritance, file ownership
· Active Directory Group/User object manipulation
· Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP
· Solid understanding of Group Policies/Login scripts troubleshooting
· Strong technical writing and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization (technical resources, management)
· Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years or more of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
· Public Trust
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.