Program Management Manager
The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an experienced project and program manager. This is an exciting opportunity to provide support and leadership to the Active IT (AIT), Information Technology/Information Systems (IT/IS) services multiple contracts. Prior experience in the capture process, specifically supporting proposals with the compilation of BOE’s and writing technical and management volumes, is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Management responsibilities may include:
- Directly interfacing with the Primes for the individual contracts
- Assist the Portfolio Program Manager in shaping and expanding work share for contracts, by building strong relationships with the Prime organization
- Engaging with the customer organizations where appropriate to potentially shape set-aside scope and workshare
- Support the planning and qualifying activities for an upcoming
- Staffing current program openings for multiple programs
- Onboarding new program team members, ensuring they are brought up to speed with the scope of assigned program
- Executing the performance assessment, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions for the team members under purview
- Collaborating with subcontractor team members’ leadership for staffing needs
- Updating corporate tools related to personnel staffing and functional needs
- Planning and allocating resources across program task orders for financial reporting
- Participating in proposal efforts including Basis of Estimate (BOE) and technical volume writing
Technical execution responsibilities may include:
- Support for contract baseline transition activities and enterprise coordination’s across all test and operational environments
- Ensuring facility move items and actions are coordinated and executed. Coordinate across the business division on facility needs.
- Support and provide leadership for IT transition activities stemming from the IS&GS merger with Leidos.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Organized and thorough application of management and leadership concepts
- Leadership experience managing a diverse geographically dispersed team.
- Experience supporting DoD contracts
- Understand of COTS integration and software development experience
- Familiar with Agile development tools and processes.
- Infrastructure knowledge and/or experience (RHEL, VMWare, networking, AWS)
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.