Leidos is hiring a Financial Manager to provide financial leadership to Department of Energy to support a complex set of seat management and enterprise IT services. This role will serve as direct interface with multiple DOE customers. Position requirements include, but are not limited to supporting the following job functions: indirect rate management, facilities management, updates to the monthly financial forecasts and sales outlooks, support of pricing efforts for on-contract estimates as well as new business efforts from a strategy perspective as required. The contract is a mixture of product and service accounting accompanied by project assets. Knowledge of accounting treatment of project assets and Fixed Unit Rate (FUR), seat management experience is required. Pricing experience a must for this position which will establish the pricing strategy for the portfolio going forward. Responsible for internal corporate reviews, EACs, CSR, IPR, and QFRs.
• A Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years of financial management of a large Enterprise IT Service Delivery program
• Current DOE Q or L Clearance or equivalent (DOD Secret) with ability to obtain an Agency specific clearance within 6 months (if not DOE)
• Experience providing financial management for a large federal IDIQ contract
• Proven financial management experience across multiple contract types: FFP, T&M, and LH
• Proven experience and interaction with senior level customers (SES and above)
• Proven financial management of IT seat management or managed services contracts
• Proven experience establishing and managing pricing for IT seat management or managed services contracts
• PMP Certified (desired)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.