Leidos is seeking an eDiscovery Technician to support a Central Processing Intake (CPI) team with receiving, tracking, and verifying electronic files as they arrive from external parties such as law firms, financial institutions, and public citizens to aid federal attorneys and investigators with their case material. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Logging incoming/outgoing productions within an E-Discovery Tracking System.
- Digesting accompanying cover letters and analyze the requirements of the incoming productions
- Contacting producing parties to obtain necessary passwords or clarifications regarding the purpose of the production when such information is not easily discernible.
- Performing virus scanning of the productions off-network using multiple virus protection software and tools.
- Copying production data to designated network locations.
- Comparing production data against established requirements to determine completeness.
- Monitoring email boxes for submissions via email.
- Scanning small volumes of physical paper as needed.
- Three years of relevant eDiscovery or litigation support experience is required.
- Experience performing some of the duties outlines in the job description is required.
- Bachelor's Degree. Three additional years of relevant work experience over and above the minimum requirement may be substituted for a degree.
- Demonstrated history of working with a variety of standard desktop applications such as Word and Outlook.
- Previous experience with virus/malware checking electronic files preferred.
- Previous experience with scanning hard-copy documents into an electronic form preferred.
- Ability to pass a federal government background check is required.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.