Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Analyst
The Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Analyst to support contracts on Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio. The M&S Analyst will join a growing, high-performance team performing applied research and development in electro-optical technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing sensor and engagement models, setting up and executing these models and modifying or adapting existing models for problem solving.
- The ability to learn and understand the underlying physics is necessary.
- The ideal candidate will work independently as well as with a team, demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, and be self-motivated.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Must have a Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Electrical, or Electro-Optics Engineering; Physics or Engineering Physics or a related field with 4+ years of experience.
- Experience in signal processing, control theory, image processing, sensor and scenario modeling using MATLB/Simulink and C++.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Experience with SPIRITS, CHAMP, MODTRAN, and MOSAIC highly desired.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.