Finance Intern III
Are you interested in building your career at the leader in the Government IT Services industry?? ... look no further. Leidos, a Fortune 500 federal contractor and ranked #1 on the Washington Technology Top 100 list, is looking for top performing business, finance & accounting majors who want to add value to the Leidos Finance & Business Operations organization. As an intern with the Leidos Finance & Business Operations Organization you will have a position with varying responsibility and scope that will challenge you and propel your professional and personal growth. Responsibilities may include: Performing day-to-day activities in areas of program financial control, project scheduling, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, management reporting and data maintenance, preparing and coordinating financial information for presentations and statuses to program and functional area management through the utilization of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) tools and other related software.
The Leidos Finance Internship Program is designed to give you multiple networking opportunities with executive leaders. Your internship experience will include:
- Lunch & Learn sessions featuring executives from across the corporation
- Social networking events
- Group projects and presentation opportunities.
Most internship positions will be located in the Washington D.C Metro Area (WMA). Some positions may be available in other areas of the country such as Tucson, AZ, San Diego, CA and Columbia, MD.
This requisition is for college students who are Rising Seniors
- Currently enrolled and pursing a degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, General Business Administration or other related field from an accredited college/university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems and tools
- Ability to execute data mining and analysis and present those findings to management
- Ability to be accountable and professional while maintaining effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills while managing multiple priorities and tasks
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.