Sr Network Administrator
Leidos is currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer in Fort Gordon, GA. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.
The Senior Network Engineer shall participate in requirement analysis planning in support of implementation of new network architectures and the migration and integration of current legacy network architectures. The contractor shall examine networks for the purpose of achieving long term, full-scale integration required for the Government. The contractor shall develop options for process improvement and develop tools as directed to support analyses. The contractor shall maintain and upgrade network capabilities as directed. The contractor shall conduct the analysis but decisions remains with the Government. The contractor shall ensure that all recommendations are in compliance with all applicable National, Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Army requirements.
The Senior Network Engineer shall provide fielding support for network infrastructure in CONUS and OCONUS installations as directed. The contractor shall coordinate with headquarters and installation personnel on the fielding of capabilities. The contractor shall participate in site surveys and fielding efforts to ensure the synchronization of fielding tasks (i.e., hardware, software and training schedule) and identify potential problems. The contractor shall conduct briefings and presentations at fielding sites. The contractor shall participate in planning and implementing future network enhancements. The contractor shall conduct the analysis but decisions remains with the Government. The contractor shall ensure all systems are fielded in compliance with all applicable National, Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Army requirements.
• Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
• Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
• Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
• Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
• Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
• Develops network architecture and network design documentation
• Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
• Design and perform integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks
• Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
• Manage the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
• Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
• Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility
• Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience
OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience
OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience
OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience
Clearance: Active TS/SCI required at time of hire.
Certifications at time of hire:
This position requires DoD Directive 85570.01M IASAE Level II - Must have one of the following: CASP CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.