The Health Products and Solutions group has an opening for a software admin/developer.
- Build, Maintain and Operate Big Data environment in cloud.
- Experienced in setting up and administer Cloudera based Hadoop platform.
- Experienced in setting up and administer applications in AWS based cloud environment.
- Implement and support analytics platforms such as Leidos CAADS platform
- Debug and resolve data processing and analytics issues.
- Proactive in evaluating and developing tools and technologies in improving the data analytics platforms.
- Strong expertise in working with Red Hat Linux
- Architect and/or evaluate data analytics solutions
- Support development of data integration and data processing processes
- Share and collaborate with analytics and dev-ops teams
COMMUNICATION: Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members. May communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.). Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches. LEADERSHIP & TALENT MANAGEMENT: KNOWLEDGE: Requires expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. TYPICAL
BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.