Leidos is currently looking for a Project Scheduler in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.
The Project Scheduler will facilitate weekly meetings, and provide recommendations to the program manager for allocation of management reserve to address resource/schedule constraints. Coordinate a cross-walk of milestones and interdependencies among projects and/or functional areas (engineering, manufacturing, test, quality control, etc)..
• Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems
• Work with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current
• Use or recommend automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software
• Develop and or modify project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
• Maintain the overall Master Program /Project Schedule
• Link project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs)
• Provide hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives• Maintain status on linkages and dependencies with related projects
HSD or GED with 8 Years of relevant experience
OR Associate's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience
OR Bachelor's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience
OR Master's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience
Clearance: Active TS/SCI required at time of hire.
Certifications at time of hire:
This position requires DoD Directive 85570.01M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II certification; candidates require one of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCP
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.