Enterprise Management System (EMS) Engineer
Under general supervision, performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills.
Directs and participates in all phases of system development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing and acceptance phases (IV&V and DT&E).
Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solution.
· 2+ Years using HP Network node manager 10.10
· 2+ Years using HP Business service Manager 9.25
· 2+ Years using HP Network Automation 10.10
· 2+ Years using HP Performance Metrics 10.10
· 2+ Years using HP Business Services manager Connector 9.25
· 2+ Years using HP Operations Agent for AIX and Linux 12.0
· 2+ Years using HP Business Process Manager 9.26
· 2+ years HPUnified functional testing UFT
· 2+ years HP load runner vugen
· 2+ years HP OMI 10.10
· AppLink CLIP for BMC Remedy
Required Skills HW/SW
· Knowledge of AIX operating systems 7.1
· Knowledge of Red hat Linux 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0
· IBM pSeries HW p7, and p8
- Ability to apply user requirements to the analysis, planning, and design of technology systems.
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to the Government Lead.
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- Ability to interface with all customer levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
On-call\after-hours support: Work Location: First few months it could be Rockville, but then, it will move to Washington DC. Current Location: Rockville, MD: 1151-D Seven Locks Road Rockville, MD 20854 Future Location (approximately end of November, 2017): Washington, DC: 145 N St NE Washington, DC 20002 868815 Clearance – SSBI / Top Secret
Work Location: First few months it could be Rockville, but then, it will move to Washington DC.
1151-D Seven Locks Road
Rockville, MD 20854
Future Location (approximately end of November, 2017):
145 N St NE
Washington, DC 20002
Clearance – SSBI / Top Secret
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.