Network Specialist (Master)
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is consolidating office space for DHS Headquarters and Component Agencies that are predominantly located in the D.C. metropolitan area. The St. Elizabeths Technology Services (SETS) contract will provide services to design, procure, configure, implement, test, secure, accredit, operate and maintain an IT infrastructure to for the SETS Campus.
Leidos is seeking a Master Network Specialist with expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts to support the SETS program.
- Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations
- Designs, builds and implements network systems.
- Provides quality assurance review mad the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals to meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expect technical knowledge.
- May supervise others.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Active SECRET Clearance
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Active TOP SECRET Clearance
• DHS HQ Experience
• 10 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Experience in one or more of the following: GPON, Campus and Building OPS Wiring, SATCOM, RF Mobility, Mobile Wireless, Land Mobile Radio, Wireless IDS, VoIP, VTC, and/or IPTV
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.