Subcontracts Team Lead
Leidos Inc is seeking a Subcontracts Team Lead to support within its Civil Group. This position can be supported from one of the following locations: Harrisburg - PA, Gaithersburg - MD, or San Diego - CA. We are seeking a motivated, experienced leader to support a dynamic management portfolio. The selected candidate will report to the Associate Subcontracts Director.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the subcontracts function for assigned portfolio and work as part of the subcontracts management team
- Develop and/or oversee the negotiates and administration of teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, sourcing events, and subcontracts, consistent with customer requirements and corporate policies
- Represent Procurement in interactions with senior management on a variety of subcontracting matters to solve procedural or process related issues associated with the Program Start Up phase of a new award
- Attend and participate in internal organizational meetings as required and actively engaging with other senior functional and technical leaders.
- Interface with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers;
- Conduct and/or oversee in-depth proposal reviews, assist in developing risk mitigation plans, and develop negotiation plans
- Resolve issues and problems on subcontracts within management portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and 5+ years of experience, including experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and contract administration. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and implement subcontracting strategies and plans in accordance with overall Functional and Group strategies and objectives.
- In depth understanding and experience in procurement policies, procedures, regulations, FAR, negotiations and contract management.
- Proven organizational and leadership skills, ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Proficient in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
- Deltek CostPoint and/or Jaggaer experience is desired.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.