Senior Business Process Analyst (Materials Management & Procurement)
Leidos is looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst to join our Corporate Contracts team. The successful candidate will use his or her deep domain expertise in materials management and procurement processes to lead process improvement initiatives, system optimization, process administration and user support for the Contracts, Subcontracts, Procurement and Materials Management communities across Leidos.
- Serve as corporate subject matter expert in materials management and procurement processes and systems, including inventory management, materials planning, engineering change control, manufacturing, sales order processing, subcontracting and purchasing.
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of enterprise-wide ‘materials management & procurement process models’ for Leidos.
- Lead projects to roll-out and/ or optimize materials management & procurement processes, data management practices and reporting capabilities for Leidos’ line organizations.
- Provide direct process and system support to users; contribute to developing and leading subject matter expert teams across Leidos’ line organizations.
- Ensure all processes are designed to meet SOX, FAR and DFARS compliance requirements.
- Lead self-assessments and audits of materials management practices in Leidos’ line organizations, particularly those that fall under the DFARS Materials Management & Accounting (MMAS) Business System.
- Develop and deploy communication plans and training programs for process and systems improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience in business process analysis. Additional years of relevant experience, training, and/or certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have experience with Materials Management & Procurement modules of Deltek Costpoint, including experience in implementing materials management & procurement processes for organizations that serve US Federal Government customers
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Talent for building cross-functional relationships and developing cross-functional understanding
- High motivation and self-directed work ethic
- Ability to travel as necessary between the various Leidos sites to implement initiatives, conduct training and support subject matter expert teams
- Experience implementing/ supporting programs subject to the DFARS MMAS Business System requirements
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.