This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered. This position has core hours of 7am-3pm.
The registrar position is responsible for the enrollment and tracking of students, coordination and communication of enrollments with instructors, and status reporting on enrollments. This position acts as the central records facilitator for permanent academic information on current and prior students. This position may also assist with other administrative training support tasks (e.g., verification and support of graduation requirements and onsite support to ceremonies) to ensure the success of the training mission.
- Coordinate day-day support and operations of enrollment requirements.
- Perform course registration for continuing and new students.
- Collect, compile and analyze student training data and prepare reports for managers.
- Work closely with other programs as requested.
- Monitor attendance patterns and provide timely and useful reports for managing student success.
- Communicate regularly with senior managers to plan, organize and track the growing curriculum.
- Review candidates for graduation to make sure all requirements for graduation are met and provide list of graduates to course directors and managers.
- Experience using SharePoint and other databases.
- HS Diploma and at least 5 years of experience
- Must have administrative, record management, or program support experience.
- Effective communication skills to support frequent communications with senior managers.
- Excellent customer service, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Experience properly handling personally identifying information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Bachelor’s degree highly desired.
Prior training program support/registrar experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.