Senior Analytic Methodologist
Leidos is currently seeking Analytic Methodologists with active TS/SCI clearance to join our organization.
The Analytic Methodologist will research, collect and analyze geospatial data in support of intelligence production requirements supporting the Warfighter, policymakers, and the overall intelligence community. The analyst will provide and utilize analytical tradecraft, education (e.g. remote sensing/physical/earth science, and/or engineering/math) and experience to solve geospatial and related projects requiring unique problem solving and critical thinking skills. The successful analyst will be knowledgeable and experienced with the intelligence community, military operations and utilize structured information and data models/schemas and key analytical methods. Using a wide range of intelligence data and sources, the successful candidate will manipulate various structured data sets using most appropriate methods/models to elicit rigorous and repeatable results. The analytic methodologist will utilize excellent oral and written communication skills in all stages from initial research to final project completion.
• 10- 20 years of relevant experience in the Intelligence Community and/or DoD.
• BA/BS degree in a related field (or equivalent experience) is desired
• Formal training in Operations Research and/or experience in related field of problem solving, structured information and data
• Proficient conducting geospatial data searches, retrieval and analysis to solve complex intelligence problems.
• Identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and/or exploit multiple structured data sets from various sources.
• Knowledge of GEOINT and related operations and geospatial data/products.
• Experience using intelligence community software
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
• Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.