Intrusion Analyst Shift Lead
Leidos is working on a Department of Energy (DOE) cybersecurity program, and is in the process of identifying a high-performance team. This program will be located in the DC Metro area. This position will be responsible for overseeing intrusion analysts, performing investigations and escalations of relevant security alerts, and addressing issues arising in the security operations center (SOC) during their shifts.
• 8+ years IT experience, to include:
o 4+ years of experience with enterprise cybersecurity including experience working in a SOC and operating a security information and event management (SIEM) system
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, cybersecurity, MIS, related fields, or equivalent experience
• Experience with the following cybersecurity areas: strategic planning, policy, cybersecurity architecture, and cybersecurity project management
• Ability to obtain a “Q” (Top Secret) or “L” (Secret) level clearance.
• CISSP, CISM, SANS, or other related certifications
• PMP certification
• Prior experience managing cybersecurity tasks for a federal agency, preferably the Department of Energy
• Experience working in and managing a security operations center
• Experience in a compliance/audit role
• Current Public Trust, “Q” (Top Secret) or “L” (Secret) level clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.