Data Center Systems Administrator
A current TS/SCI security clearance is required. Those applying without an active Top Secret/SCI clearance will not be considered.
The selected candidate will establish and implement scanning and remediation procedures to ensure all end-user workstations are updated and compliant. The selected candidate shall proactively ensure all 1/75 Ranger IT assets are in Compliance with DISA IAVAs/STIGs.
• Configuration Standardization Tracking
• Troubleshooting System Changes
• Reporting Compliance Status
• Establish a good working relationship with enterprise administrators.
• Knowledge Base Management.
• Build a Working KB Solution.
Areas of asset responsibilities include: Networking Devices, Storage Devices, Computing Devices and Workstations. The successful candidate will establish and use schedules and processes to maintain a high scan-patch-scan battle rhythm. Install, relocate, upgrade, change, and modify user equipment to ensure maximum availability and utilization of IT assets (e.g., phone systems, computer workstations, printers, and other associated peripherals); install accredited software applications, as directed, and provide complete onsite, depending.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in a related field and 8+ years’ experience in a broad range of assignments in technical tasks directly related to the proposed areas of responsibility. Fifteen years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION AND SKILLS:
• Comptia Security+ (MUST have a current certification to be considered)
• Familiarity with Managing Systems in an Enterprise Network
o Microsoft System Center (SCCM and SCOM)
• Familiarity with Service Tracking Applications
o Microsoft System Center (SCSM)
• In depth understanding of how computing devices function and communicate.
o Familiarity with Implementing DISA IAVAs/STIGs
• Familiarity with Active Directory Domain Services (ADUC, ADAC, GPOs, DNS)
DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
• Comptia A+
• Server 2012
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.