Multi-Int Intelligence Strategist
Leidos Defense and Intel Group currently have a need for Intelligence Strategists to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, as an integral member of a government-contractor team. The Primary responsibility of the Intelligence Strategist is to conduct multiple-discipline intelligence (Multi-INT) analysis to characterize and assess activities and areas of interest, leveraging foundational weapon system assessments, campaign and forces analysis, and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) sensor expertise, to discern patterns-of-life (PoL) in support of Air Component priority intelligence requirements (PIR) and requests for information (RFI), across the spectrum of warfare and phase of operation. The Intelligence Strategist will work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, interacting with combatant command, joint task force, C-NAF, C-MAJCOM, and combat support agency (CSA) staffs. The successful candidate will integrate the outputs of his or her work into associated research and analytical efforts, and author reports for dissemination to internal customers and Intelligence Community partners.
• Identify and refine air component command PIRs for Battlespace Characterization
• Advocate on behalf of air component command requirements across the AF ISR enterprise, combatant command JIOCs and the greater IC
• Establish, maintain habitual relationships throughout various C-NAFs, C-MAJCOMs, the AF ISR enterprise and greater IC
• Maintain awareness, understanding of doctrine, strategy, concepts and initiatives impacting air component command intelligence needs throughout EUCOM, AFRICOM, SOCOM, STRATCOM, & PACOM
• Create finished intelligence to answer air component command PIRs
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS in engineering, physics, math, geospatial sciences, computer science, information technology OR BA in political science, government, history, foreign relations. At least 4+ years of related experience (experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
• Minimum 1-2 years' experience as an AF ISR SME in the air, space & cyber domains
• Operational experience across Combatant Command, JIOC, AF MAJCOM, NAF, AOC and unit-level
• Operational experience with AF ISR PCPAD processes and organizations
• Operational experience with AF air, space and cyber ISR platforms/systems
• Knowledge of doctrine, strategy, concepts and initiatives impacting air component command intelligence needs throughout EUCOM, AFRICOM, SOCOM, STRATCOM & PACOM
• Strong technical writing and briefing skills
• Strong oral communication skills
• Motivated, self-starting team player
• Demonstrated knowledge of remote sensing principals and applications
• Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Successful candidates should have well established habitual relationships throughout the component numbered air forces (C-NAF), component MAJCOMs (C-MAJCOM), AF ISR enterprise, combatant command Joint Intelligence Operations Centers (JIOC) and the greater intelligence community (IC). Also, candidates should have a deep understanding of the challenges faced by any of the following: USAFE-AFAFRICA, PACAF, CENTAF, AFSOC, AFSPACE, and their Combatant Command of assignment including EUCOM, PACOM, CENTCOM, SOCOM, and STRATCOM.
Operational experience with AF ISR platforms (U-2, RQ-4, RC-135, MQ-1/9, MC-12, etc…), spaced based collection systems, and AF DCGS is highly desired. Knowledge of operational plan (OPLAN) development processes is essential. Air Operations Center (AOC) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Division (IRD) and NAF Intelligence Directorate experience is highly desired. Duties include collaborative creation of finished intelligence; identification of intelligence gaps; development/submission of collection requirements; and development/submission of production requirements. Individual will assist with task prioritization and planning as directed. Individuals may be called upon to deliver presentations to a wide variety of audiences from military planners and intelligence analysts, to commanders and intelligence community leaders.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.