Computer Systems Analyst
The Computer Systems Analyst will:
- Image Laptops & Desktops. Leidos and HRAccess OS Image (2 networks).
- Resolve User Issues with Telephones, Computers, Software Applications, etc.,
- Maintain and Manage Printers, Fax Machines, Scanners, Switches & Routers
- Manage Inventory of Supplies, Order Supplies with multiple vendors
Address Issues related to:
- Network connectivity related to Zero Clients, Thick Clients and Voice Over IP Phones.
- Scanning data using WASP, work with Document management group, analyze OCR data and provided feedback to team leads.
- An efficient way to back up user profiles, use of external Leidos approved devices. Capture existing inventory and based on the past 6 months consumption, project early purchase of supplies/spares.
- Troubleshoot over the phone and WebEx with remote users (different time zones).
Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.