Sr. Project Manager Support - South Asia
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Level Project Management Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers. Personnel should have expert general experience in Intelligence, knowledge management, data science, collection management, and data visualization. This is a six (6) month study/completion based task. There may be some travel required to Tampa FL., St Louis MO., and Fort Gordon, GA.
PRIMARY in RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and conduct of the collection evaluation to assess the output of collection activities, and intelligence production in relation to force protection for Afghanistan.
- Conduct data extraction, parsing, and manipulation; quantitative and qualitative analysis from various IC databases relating to force protection reporting and collection for Afghanistan.
- Produce an expert analytical assessment in accordance with the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) South Asia (SA) Unified Intelligence Strategy, and direction from NIM SA, incorporating text and visuals to convey complex concepts in easily understandable terms.
- Make recommendations to NIM SA on a joint IC tagging process, collection methodologies and IC databases that generates improved measurement and mitigation of force protection risks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- 4+ years of data analysis and methodological research experience supporting IC collection or analytic issues assessments.
- Demonstrated experience with and comprehensive knowledge of the collection management and/or operations databases and the associated policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience with IC reporting databases and the associated policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience applying quantitative and qualitative analytical methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide evaluations.
- Experience in drafting clear and concise products describing complex data and analysis.
- Experience in generating reports, charts, and plots of distributions and trends, descriptive statistics, and complex statistical analyses.
- Experience in metadata aggregation, data integrity and auditing, and requirements integration.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of tools in at least one of the following areas: statistics; mathematics; operations research; survey design and analysis.
- Experience in drafting evaluation reports, using enterprise data integration and metrics.
- High level of proficiency with visualization tools i.e. Data Driven Documents (D3) and D3Raw.
- Has proficient experience in professional storytelling, which is able to convey complex and complicated material to non-subject matter experts in a comprehensive, concise and narrative format.
**External Referral Eligible**
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.