Software Engineer - Deployment
An Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to provide technical expertise in support of a mission critical enterprise system. Successful candidate will provide infrastructure and deployment support to the Operations Deployment Infrastructure Support (ODIS) team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deploy software baselines to test and production environments hosted in Virtual Hosting Environment (VHE) and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Coordinate with external ISP and stakeholders (i.e. F5, DNS) to ensure mission capabilities remain stable
- Work with development team to review and modify deployment instructions
- Troubleshoot and resolve networking issues in operations
- Submit firewall change requests (FCRs), review security findings
- Provide infrastructure support to AWS development environment
- Provide technical support in the analysis and mitigation of known systems vulnerabilities
- Provide technical knowledge and support in Assessment and Authorization (A&A) related activities
- Assist with conducting Security Testing & Evaluation (ST&E) in support of system accreditations as needed.
- Must possess an active TS//SCI security clearance
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Experience performing software deployments
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Must have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- DevOps/Agile experience working in a SCRUM environment
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Familiarity with Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OIF, OID, OVD, OUD, OIM) and knowledge of IdAM concepts (i.e. PKI authentication)
- Linux experience
- Security +
- Security Protcols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI, etc.)
- Network design experience
- Familiarity with Weblogic, LDAPs, Ansible
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.