An Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program is seeking an experienced lead tester to provide technical expertise in support of a mission critical enterprise system. The successful candidate will provide leadership and testing support across the Systems Engineering, Development, and Operations Deployment Infrastructure Support (ODIS) teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Test procedure development for new capabilities
- Understand and interpret system requirements to ensure procedures satisfy verification of the functionality
- Create test plans for major baseline releases
- Create regression testing procedures
- Generate Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM) for factory acceptance testing
- Execute test procedures in front of customer witnesses
- Perform O&S regression testing for minor releases
- Perform weekly development environment checkouts
- Conduct post maintenance window checkouts
- Coordinate Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) activities
- Work closely with developers to resolve discrepancies found during testing
- Execute performance testing
- Provide back-up support for transition activities
- Assist agile teams in development of automated testing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.