Senior Recruiter- Defense & Intelligence
Leidos is seeking a Senior Recruiter to support several programs within our Defense & Intelligence Group and could be based out of Chantilly or Reston, Virginia. This role has high visibility and requires the ability to source, attract and retain fully cleared talent for critical Defense & Intelligence programs.
This is your opportunity to work with one of the best recruiting teams in the Northern Capital Region- apply now to find out what makes Leidos so great.
• Partner with Line, Program, and BD Leadership to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates in the Intel market; manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process; and adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements.
• Consult with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepare the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
• Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, CONUS and OCONUS.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent in the Intel market, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business.
• Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
• Participate in frequent brain-storming sessions re: cool hiring events and innovative recruitment campaigns to ensure that candidates understand exactly what the Leidos brand (big company, small company feel) is all about.
• Facilitate the sourcing, hiring and onboarding of some of the most important programs/ positions within the DoD’s Intel Community.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8-12 years of experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.)
• 6+ years of demonstrated experience in consulting to senior leadership
• 6+ year track record of standing up staffing solutions for new and existing markets and future business activities
• Extensive experience and subject matter expertise in how to differentiate recruitment solutions for funded programs versus bid/proposals
• Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates in the Intel community and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool
• Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment
• Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance
• Proven track record of providing recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with an Applicant Tracking System, Taleo is preferred
• Candidates must possess US Citizenship as well as the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• DoD Secret clearance
• Experience working with Taleo
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.