Risk Management and QA Lead
Leidos has an opening for a Risk Management and Quality Assurance Lead, contingent upon contract award, in the DC Metro area. Travel is expected at 25-40%
The successful candidate will support the Project Manager by providing Risk Management and Quality insight to the government and contractor staff.
Risk and Quality Management Support. The Quality lead will perform document reviews, technical research, and provide technical input associated with the program activities to provide the necessary information for the Government to perform their oversight mission. They will perform project related risk and quality management activities as specified by the Site Project manager (SPM) or Government SME for the functional area. The following activities are included as typical work efforts but can vary based on the project’s needs:
• Maintain an ongoing review of quality assurance documents to assure their continuing compliance with programmatic requirements. These documents include, but are not limited to, Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plans and procedures, Quality Assurance (QA) training documents, quality related ECPs, and inspection reports. The support contractor shall observe activities associated with the configuration management control procedures. Technical input from these reviews shall be provided to the Government.
• Support the Government in their implementation of the overarching Risk Management Program. The individual shall provide risk management support by providing technical input to the Government and/or PM of potential risks and tracking and reporting the status and mitigation of risks.
• Technically assess the Risk Management Program and the risk ranking and mitigations assigned and provide technical input to the PM regularly and as required.
• Provide the PM with risk data as required. Technical input shall include the tracking and status of mitigation activities.
• Provide technical input to the Government's development and maintenance of policies, plans, and procedures to be used to manage work activities related to the Government's oversight of program performance and quality.
• Review documents and observe activities pertaining to the Quality and Configuration Management Programs, and provide technical input to the Government.
Bachelors (4) year degree four year degree in Business Administration, Quality Engineering Technology or Quality Assurance Science or related field
5+ years’ experience with operations management, process management, quality engineering, methods of quality improvement, and engineering economics
Ability to be approved for a government security clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.