Project Management Analyst
As the Project Management Analyst, you will provide liaison support from Tobyhanna Army Depot (TYAD), PA, for the Intelligence Processing System (IPC-2) to the Leidos Program Manager (PM) and the customer Project Lead (PL) located at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD. The successful candidate will keep the APG team updated on project status and schedule.
• Provide support as Liaison between teams located at TYAD and APG to minimize cost and schedule impacts to completion of systems:
• Track completion of activities for completion of multiple concurrent C4ISR systems, to include receipt of equipment from multiple sources (government and contractor), and start dates of fabrication/integration activities of system.
• Identify and communicate issues with meeting project schedule, to include delays in completing subassemblies or receiving equipment.
• Provide consolidated input of system integration status to Leidos PM and customer PL at APG.
• Complete receiving activities for all material purchases shipped to TYAD (to include completing physical inspections, handling return material authorizations (RMAs), and submitting packing slips to APG team).
• Use InView application to generate status reports for material purchasing activities
• Regularly interact with customers and internal teams (both collocated and remote)
• Prepare reports for PM and external stakeholders.
• BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Accounting or a related scientific/technical discipline with 5 or more years of experience.
• Experience working as part of a geographically dispersed team.
• Self-started with the ability to work independently with a cross-functional team
• Per contractual requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Product integration and fabrication experience, and/or experience management of these resources.
• Ability to balance priorities and to thrive in a multi-customer environment.
• PMP or CAPM certification
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.