To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- BS and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have a Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Experience in the implementation of Information Systems Security and management of system administration using Windows Group Policy Objects in a windows domain environment
- Experience developing custom scripts to satisfy unique security requirements
- Expert knowledge of Windows Virtual Environments
- Experience with the following technologies is required:
Windows 2012 Server R2
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Nessus Client and ACAS Server
Cisco Nexus (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP) – Stand Routing Protocols
VM Ware / VSphere
ESX 6.0 and 6.5
Oracle Storage for large Storage Area Networks
Chef or Puppet
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Experience in the development or sustainment of the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS)
- Degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Systems Engineering preferred.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.