Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to program Vector site, share drive, and distribution lists
- Maintain baseline library on COE and Vector
- Run Engineering Review Board (ERB): provide agenda, minutes, moderate meeting, edit & format document and finalize for library/posting on customer networks
- Post CDRLs on COE
- Support Program Management Review (PMR) and Business Management Review (BMR) with creating meeting notices, reserving conference room, and facilitating live meeting/IC connect
- Provide CDRLs through program Contracts rep for submission to the customer
- Maintain CDRL A001: Contract Personnel Status Report, which is submitted at the end of every month
- Ensure facility move items and actions are coordinated and executed
- Support and provide leadership for IT transition activities stemming from the IS&GS merger with Leidos.
- Support program operational needs as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.