Cyber Security Metrics Team Lead
- Propose SOC metrics for government approval
- Develop a set of SOC metrics that indicate ESOC and Enterprise SOC staff awareness of the Kill Chain methodology
- Develop Implementation Metrics that demonstrate enterprise SOCs are actively using Kill Chain methodology
- Develop effectiveness and efficiency SOC metrics
- Develop Impact Metrics demonstrating the maturity of enterprise SOCs
- Develop a metrics scorecard to display the level of effectiveness of enterprise SOCs
- Build dashboards using the ESOC infrastructure to support on-demand metrics representation
The candidate must currently possess or be able to obtain a DHS EOD and be eligible for Top Secret/SCI. Familiar with the management, operational, and technical aspects of IT Security in a complex enterprise environment. Experience operating at a Sr. level in a 24x7 security operations center (SOC).
BS in IT related field or higher and 12 years’ experience in an information technology field.
Sr. Level security or management certification is required, e.g. CISSP, PMP
- Familiarity Splunk and its dashboard capabilities
- Familiarity with Cyber Kill Chain methodology
Experience as a SOC Sr. Manager
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.