Leidos is seeking an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Columbia, Maryland. As a Senior Recruiter, you will join our energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization. With your cleared resources recruiting expertise, you will be charged with exploiting multiple sources and finding top cleared talent who oftentimes possess intricate and/or specialized skills, experience, and security clearances required to provide support to the intelligence community.
The Senior Recruiter will work onsite in Columbia with some flexibility for remote work.
• Provide full desk Talent Acquisition support to managers at all levels to fill critical needs for our business.
• Responsible for collaborating with recruiters and hiring managers, as well as creating and executing recruiting strategies to find cleared talent for
• Recruit talent utilizing Boolean searches, social networking sites, networking, and other talent acquisition strategies
• Find top talent for a variety of TS/SCI with Poly cleared positions within our Intel group
• Utilize knowledge of innovative recruiting sources to proactively & creatively source, screen, evaluate and network with candidates
• Develop and maintain strong internal customer and candidate relationships
• Maintain our applicant tracking system with accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates and candidate sourcing
• Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
• Perform full lifecycle recruiting of cleared and non-cleared candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques
• Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates in a highly-competitive market and industry
• Attend regular staffing meetings to stay abreast of current and future talent requirements
• Perform salary negotiations
• Participate in career fairs and other recruiting events
• Write complete and detailed job descriptions, ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience (additional experience, education or training will be considered in lieu of degree)
• Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills
• Cleared resource recruitment experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting strongly preferred
• Competitive, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals
• US Citizenship is required, clearance preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.