Integrated Master Scheduler (Part Time)
We are seeking a Part Time Integrated Master Scheduler to work side-by-side with the Program Manager and Government partner to develop, maintain, and conduct analysis on Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and Integrated Master Plans (IMP). This individual will take the lead to develop, plan, track, analyze, and report on project schedules for two sister projects. This position will involve the following:
- Integrate all program activities, associated interdependencies, durations, and resource requirements to construct and maintain a program-level IMS.
- Resource load the IMS and deliver an analysis of the primary and secondary critical paths, the resource constraints and conflicts, recommendations for how to resolve the identified resource constraints and conflicts.
- Provide subject matter expertise and reporting in scheduling, critical path analysis, and program coordination.
- Perform resource scheduling and conflict analysis with project teams to analyze alignment of planned work and the ability to meet deliverable deadlines
- Meet with team personnel to gather existing project schedules, current status, review key milestones and events, assist with adding fidelity to tasks for a minimum of a level 3 IMS, and convert to a standard format which can be easily merged into the program level schedule
- Provide a current status level zero for use as a day-to-day management tool providing insight into who is currently working what task, upcoming deliverables/milestones, and which tasks are on the critical path
- Support and mentor Government associates in the development and maintenance of program IMS and IMP and develop briefings on specific IMS and IMP processes
- Provide "what if" analysis using standard schedule analysis methodologies and potential courses of actions with forecasts and risk assessments due to program changes or external influence showing an impact to critical path
- Support development of presentation material and timelines in support of program reviews and customer requests for project status
- Perform analysis on IMS submissions to ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- 12-15 years of experience with Microsoft Project. Additional experience with Primavera or Open Plan Professional is a plus.
- 12-15 years experience in developing an IMS
- 8-10 years experience with Earned Value Management
- Experience developing Integrated Master Schedules for Department of Defense, or other Federal Agencies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.