Veterans Affairs Account Management Lead
Leidos Veterans Health has an immediate opening for Veterans Affairs Account Management Lead. Selected candidate will function as an Integrated Process Team member to support across the Department of Veterans Affairs account.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and review consumer research, point-of-sale and syndicated data
- Reports findings for major marketing, distribution, and manufacturing proposals and their impact on the sales function
- Participate in the central development and implementation of new products, re-launches, new business building programs, sales rationale, etc
- May also participate in presales or sales meetings to review proposed plans. Provide and/or initiate sales analysis affecting distribution, spending as it relates to volume, brand promotional strategy, and selling tools
- Assess and build effective customer relationships both externally and throughout the organization
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college / university and 12 years of professional experience related to business development, capture management, or account management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience in locating, shaping, and winning new business opportunities as well as penetrating new markets
- Strong experience in developing and growing new business pipeline, capturing profitable and strategic new business, and building strong internal and external teams
- Proven experience closing new business in government IT space
- Prior Veterans Affairs relationship experience a plus.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.