Senior-Level Staff Support Officer – Cyber
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Staff Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) Cyber.
- Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents for meetings.
- Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
- Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
- Maintain situational awareness of a variety of Cyber issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).•
- Five (5) years’ experience with developing, creating, and articulating strategies and plans to support organizational goals related to the Cyber functional area.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the designated functional Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time and proficiency working in a fast paced environment.
- Significant demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.