Intel Analyst (SME) – Economic Security
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Economic Security to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Advise the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
- Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against economic issues, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in the economic field.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of macro-economic trends.
- Understanding of economic security investment and sanctions monitoring.
- Excellent writing capabilities to develop economic profiles.
- Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience as an economist.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
- Degree in Economics.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.