Leidos is excited about our work with a federal law enforcement agency supporting the classified and unclassified enterprise systems. This position is based in Sterling, VA and will be providing development and operational support of MS SharePoint sites, to include troubleshooting complex issues, designing workflows, designing master pages.
This is a 12-month long position with the intent of training up an existing team with subject matter expertise in SharePoint development. Extension beyond 12 months is possible. Some remote work is also be possible. This position is pending customer funding approval.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Sharepoint developer will be delivering software system development in a complex technical environment.
• Effective leader that will establish strong, collaborative working relationships with government customers, technical staff, senior managers and peers.
• Leverage excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills.
• Provide attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the Sharepoint systems and component level.
Position is pending customer funding approval.
- Strong experience with developing and troubleshooting complex SharePoint Designer workflows and InfoPath forms
- Experience with SharePoint Branding. A minimum of five years of relevant experience is these areas is required.
- Skills and Technologies Desired:
SQL Server Report Builder
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.